Bringing Experience, education and enthusiasm to all Real Estate representation for Sellers & Buyers within the Lake Tahoe Basin CA & NV; greater Truckee area; ski valleys. Broker both CA and NV since 1996.
- President, Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors 2015. Five counties in CA are represented. Elected to Board of Directors 2013 for a 3 year term.
- Original developer's Salesperson at Chambers Landing's 43 lakefront residences in Homewood, CA. 60 resale transaction sides in general practice..
- Original Salesperson/Broker for developer's Squaw Creek Homesites: 48 parcels in new Squaw Valley subdivision. Numerous homesites and single family lodge resale transactions..
- President, Granlibakken Property Owner's Association Board of Directors for several terms during Board of Directors service 2000 - 2010.
- West Shore Association Board and Officer. Chairman of Marketing Committee Chair.
- Member of the Residential Real Estate Council; a designation achieved and held by only the top 3% of Realtors nationwide. Other advanced education and designations include Graduate Realty Institute (GRI); Resort and Second Property Specialist (RSPS).
I have developed an affinity for Cowboy Poetry, Western Music, and Cowboy films of the middle of last century. Attendance at the Cowboy Poetry Gathering in Elko, NV, during the 20th Anniversary and several Gatherings since has been life enhancing. Membership in the Museum of Western Film History, Lone Pine, CA, as a founding patron has satisfied the big screen version of the cowboy myth of my youth. Attended the celebration of the genre during the Lone Pine Western Film Festival for several years.